Tailstocks and counterbearings
Keep on the right track to process longer and heavier workpieces thanks to our robust tailstocks and counter bearings. Originally developed for working with rotary tables on AXA machine tools, this can simply be integrated into many varied fields of application. You can also find driveless rotary tables in our product range as the particularly stable version of the hydraulically clamped counter bearing. Due to its robust construction, it is especially recommended for use with large and heavy clamping bridges.
- Tailstocks in various build sizes and with different spindle strokes
- Tailstock sleeves with morse taper for use different centre points
- Tailstock sleeves available adjustable by hand wheel, hydraulics or pneumatics
- Hydraulically clamped counter bearing in various build sizes
- Rotating union for counter bearing to supply the clamping circuits of a clamping bridge
- Hydraulically clamped rotary tables without drive as especially stable counter bearing
- Centre height adjusted to the rotary table
- Counterbearings and tailstocks slide on guides to adjust to the workpiece length
- Extremely robust design
- Flexible in use
- Individual customer construction
- Basic bodies from top-quality grey cast iron
- Optimal for use with large and heavy claming bridge
For more information about our original components please have a look at the broschure. Click here to open or download the brochure as pdf file.