Main spindle drives
The main spindle makes up one of the most important components in a machine tool. It goes without saying that we design and manufacture these complex, electro-mechanical system components ourselves. The requirements placed on modern drives are extremely varied. We constantly strive to completely fulfil these wishes and demands. That requires continued and steady further development. We have been mastering this task successfully for decades.
Each spindle is intensively tested for performance and accuracy before use on our specially developed spindle test benches.
- Directly driven spindles, belt-driven spindles or gear-driven spindles as special solution
- Water or air cooled motors in asynchronous or synchronous design
- Various standard and special solutions of taper for the main spindle
SK 40, SK 50, BT 40, BT 50, HSK A63, HSK A100, C6, C8
- Combined milling and drilling processing by additionally placed steel turning tool holder on the main spindle
- Spindle adaption for support of angular heads and multi-spindle heads or fast turning spindles by simple torque support or threepoint support
- High drive performance
- High and constant torque right up to breakpoint speed
- Large speed adjustment ranges with stepless regulation
- Quick start-up and braking processes
- Possibility of angular positioning
- Complete spindle service from development up to service
- Short reaction times and reliable spare part and exchange service thanks to in-house manufacturing
For technical details as
- Drive type
- Max. torque
- Max. power
- Breakpoint speed
- Tool holding fixture
please click here.
Spindle test benches
Spindle test benches
Each spindle is subjected to an intensive test before assembly. On our specially developed and constructed spindle test benches, they are brought up to maximum performance step by step in at least two test intervals of 8 hours each. Up to three spindles can run through the test phase in parallel. Only spindles with 100% performance are installed in our machines.
For more information about our original components please have a look at the broschure. Click here to open or download the brochure as pdf file.